Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pound Cake

Passing down recipes is something I think my whole family doesn't mind doing. I've ran into a couple people who will NOT give up a secret recipe. "REALLY" get over it! Your in luck though because I love recipes and I share!!! That's how my momma raised me:)

Ernest "my honey" gets excited when I make grannys POUND CAKE!!!! I have to save him a little batter in the bowl too.

Sour cream Pound Cake

2 sticks butter          3c. cake flour
1c. sour cream          1tsp. vanilla
6 eggs                     1/4tsp. soda
3c. sugar                 Pinch of salt

Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs, 2 at a time, beating after each.
Add remaining ingrediets. Bake in tube pan at 325* for about 1 1/2 hrs.
                                                  
                                                                     By,  Jerri Edenfield


No comments:

Post a Comment